|Accelerate the flow of your projects
Organizational improvement is our aim.We assess the current situation and help you realize the change.
- Quickscan: Get an idea where you are and where to start your improvement
We assess the way you do your projects by talking to the people in your team. We compare your organisation's practices against a reference model (e.g. CMMI) and we propose how to fill the gaps to improve.
- Strategic Action Planning: Give structure to your improvement effort
An improvement journey should be planned and managed as a project. Together with the people in your team we develop a long-term master plan that drives your change.
- PMO set-up: Set-up and operate a value added project management office
A Project Management Office may serve different purposes. It is important to rightly position the PMO in your organisation as from the start. Together we develop a PMO charter and we make sure it operates according to the agreed principles. If so desired, we may even staff your PMO.
Models & methods used: CMMI®, PMI®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®, Scrum, Lean-Kanban or any combination.
- Agile transformation: Move from a traditional approach to an agile approach
The efficiency of software development teams may improve drastically by introducing agile principles. In order to make the move, we facilitate workshops introducing agile principles and we help teams to get started.
- Develop a project handbook: Define the project management guidelines for your team
The way you do your projects is unique to your organisation. In order to make sure everyone works according to the same principles, we document your project management practices in a project handbook. If so desired we can make it fully compliant with standards like PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum, Lean-Kanban or any combination.
- Coaching: Assist your project managers on-the-job
Project managers may need some help in correctly applying the new project management practices. We provide a senior coach to help them on-the-job.